Management policy of generative industrial Sazehtormoz Company
Management policy of Sazehtormoz Company is based on Integrated Management System (IMS).
Implementing quality management system is based on international standards of IATF 16949:2016 quality management system in order to meet the requirement of the customers, rules, regulations, and consolidate a management system. Implementing ISO 14000:2004, standard in order to reduce pollution and create a green organization which is engaged in health of community and related companies. Performing OHSAS 18001:2007 standard in order to implement safe management system and occupational health that meet the health requirement of the employees and their families.
Generally, IMS policy follows three main goals such as quality, environment, and safety.
The management of the company believes that sustainable development and survival in industrial arena is possible only through optimum use of resources, paying attention to the quality, and reliance on effective human resources. The motto of “The best quality, the best environment and more safety” has taken high priority over applying management systems. In addition, integrating management systems such as quality management is based on the regulations of IATF 16949:2016 and the management of environmental living is based on the regulations of ISO 14001: 2004.Also, the safety management and occupational health is based on the regulations of OHSAS 18001:2007. Also, it has been made an endeavor in order to reach some goals such as:
- Increasing beneficiaries satisfaction level by understanding their needs and expectations
- Developing knowledge level of employees by meaningful, preplanned, continuous, and effective training. Also, motivating employees as inside organizational customers in order to achieve goals such as quality and continuous improvement
- Constant quality improvement. Applying developed and up-to-date technologies to supply goods, industrial automation, exact tools as well as installation and equipment by constant and efficient process evaluation
- Developing culture, quality awareness as well as professional and environmental health of employees and other beneficiaries
- Constant improvement of organization’s processes in order to increase productivity and benefits as well as reduce wastage in order to reach zero wastage and on time delivery
- Observing environmental rules and regulations. Making commitment to keep the environment and prevent environmental pollution. In addition, making commitment to prevent illness and continuous improvement
- Obeying the applicable rules in the area of safety and health. Constant improving of related activities of this area by preventing injuries and illnesses causing job about employees and other beneficiaries
- Resolving organization’s problems by creating and developing collaboration culture in order to stimulate employees’ creativity and ability
The management of Sazehtormoz Company has chosen the management agent based on the integrated management system and has been checking the agent’s reports. Furthermore, the management has engaged itself to implement Plan-Do-Check-Act Cycle (PDCA) periodically in order to make assurance of efficiency and continuous improvement of settlement systems.
Jafar Mozaffari fard
Executive of Sazehtormoz Company